- Automation specialization of 3-10 years in Selenium.
- Experience on one of these tools is must –Selenium, Cypress, QTP, Protractor.
- Should have experience in working in Agile methodologies.
- Must have experience in test automation projects.
- Should have strong communication skillsand experience in Client interaction and
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Should have experience of developing automation frameworks using Java (TestNG/JUnit)
- Should have experience in API testing using postman.
- Should have experience in API automation testing using RestAssured/Unirest
- Should have strong database knowledge (MSSQL/Oracle).
- Responsible for hands-on development that uses good object-oriented designs and domain
- Manage and maintain complex set of automated test assets including automated scripts, test
- framework components, test data and test servers.
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring to other QA Analysts related to automation skills.
- Ability to develop and design automated test strategies for functional, non-functional and
- performance testing that helps increase testing coverage and reduce overall testing cycle
- Should have good knowledge of Version Management toolslike Git, Github, Bitbucket,
- GitLabs, etc.
- Should have experience in CICD tools like Jenkins/ GitLabs-CI / Azure DevOps.
- Should have used Test management tools like Jira.
- AWS, Kubernetes, dockerknowledge preferred.
- Database validation via Automation preferred.
- Knowledge of Appium framework preferred.
- Payment and banking domain knowledge preferred
Neutrino Tech Systems
June 23, 2022