This is a key role in the pharma automation team. The ideal candidate will be the lead cloud engineer responsible for design, development and troubleshooting components in both the GCP ecosystem as well as Tanzu/PCF.
GCP Cloud skills (both services as well as infrastructure and IAM) are critical. This is a hands-on technical role which expects fluency in programming languages (preferably Python) as well.
The role would be responsible for driving POCs, providing solutions for unique scenarios and would require good problem-solving skills and an ability to think and execute quickly.
The role would also need to liaison between solution architects and the development team(s) to translate abstract technical direction to actionable/executable steps. In addition, this role should have the ability to coach developers to make sure they understand and able to execute successfully.
The ability and the aptitude to grasp and learn new things (platforms, languages, services etc.) would also be key to being successful in this role.
- Lead the design and build of GCP based cloud automation solutions using combinations of GCP cloud services, Tanzu (PCF), programming languages (python/node/java etc.).
- Design and build of APIs to expose reusable services.
- Work with cardinal security, architecture and DevSecOps teams to ensure adherence to CAH standards and security.
- Implement NitroDx (CICD) pipelines (working with the CAH DevSecOps team) for different technology stacks as applicable for the automation solutions.
- Managing GCP project level activities such as provisioning Service Accounts, ensuring security and HIPAA standards are met while provisioning access etc.
- Troubleshooting connectivity and access issues, within as well as for cross project accesses.
- Good familiarity and design and implementation experience with GCP cloud services and products (Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Document AI, Big Query, logging, CloudSQL, compute engine, GCS etc)
- Good working knowledge of Tanzu (PCF) and Apigee.
- Fluency in programming using one or more of the languages – Python, Node, Java
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Bash, powershell etc.)
- Working knowledge of CICD and working familiarity with implementing and using pipelines.
- A good working understanding of GCP roles and permissions
- Familiarity with GCP firewall rules, routing, load balancers, DNS etc.
- Good understanding of SQL and DB related concepts.