Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Create/Manage AWS services like EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Security Groups, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch, SNS, Lambda, API, Etc)
- Setup/Manage VPC, Subnets; make connections between different zones; Blocking suspicious IP/subnet via ACL.
- Create/Manage AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
- Good hands-on Containerization like Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, ECS
- Experience with Windows Server O/S & various flavors of Linux.
- Building Infrastructure with Terraform/cloud formation/Ansible.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automated scripts.
- Work with CI and CD tools such as Jenkins and Azure, and source control such as GIT, Bitbucket and SVN - Repository.
- Offer technical support where needed.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Manage network security for AWS/ Azure/ GCP
- Excellent Communication Skills
- On-shore and Off-shore experience
- Must have working experience in:
- AWS(Azure/ GCP is plus)
- Jenkins/ Azure DevOps/ Gitlab CICD/
- Server Administration - Linux/Windows.
- Scripting- Shell/Python
- Tomcat/ Nginx/ Apache
Neutrino Tech Systems
April 22, 2022