EXPERIENCE: 4 to 8 Yrs
JOB TYPE: Full Time
- Develop BQ views per business requirements and best practices. Perform data mapping with source systems.
- Ensure on time delivery of project work solve technical issues and provide quick resolution.
- Should have advanced SQL programming experience with GCP BQ. Hands on skills with GCP, Bigquery, Airflow, needed.
- Work closely with Product Owners on creating estimates/designs and realizing business value
- Ensure quality by conducting code review, providing direction to other data engineers
- Participate in technical platform strategy as tools, products, and business needs evolve
- Define and execute database and data movement standards, design reviews, pipeline CI/CD process, and data container policies to ensure high quality data management
- Define how our data analytics and ML/AI capabilities will apply to business needs and result in dependable business solutions
- Partner with external consultants, solution providers, and managed services organizations to enable product/solution development as well as meeting documented standards
- Interact with multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status to leadership, and to assess potential impacts to the business.
- Ensure platforms and tools meet or exceed data security standards, including internal and external audits performed
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills that non-technical business and end-users can understand.
- 8+ years’ experience with data platforms including GCP, HANA, Teradata, My SQL and SQL Server, Airflow
- Experience working in large scale data warehouse projects required.
- Expert working knowledge of SQL, Python,
- Strong PL/SQL development experience required.
- Purchasing/Procurement/Inventory domain knowledge would be plus.
- Understanding of dimensional data modelling
- Demonstrated expertise of database design and modeling.
- Expert knowledge of BI Reporting and Data Discovery tools
- Expert knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Experience with business-critical applications.
- Experience on large-scale implementation programs preferred.
- Experience with SAP, Manhattan SCORE/Warehouse management data highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Neutrino Tech Systems
December 15, 2023