DevOps ENGINEER (3-8 Years Experience)
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS -
- Apps Dynamics & Dynatrace
- System Administration (UNIX & Windows)
- Shell Scripting
- F5 Loadbalancer
- Azure DevOps
- Octopus Deploy
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Experience with Windows Server O/S & various flavors of Linux.
- Load Balancing (HA Proxy & F5).
- Systems & Network Monitoring (App Dynamics & Dynatrace)
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting, and developing new product features, and writing automated scripts.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools such as Jenkins and Azure/AWS, and source control such as GIT, Bitbucket, and SVN - Repository.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- On-shore and Off-shore experience
June 23, 2022