JAVA DEVELOPER (3-10 Years of Experience in Java\J2EE.)
Software or System Architecture design
- 3-10 years of experience in software development
- Experience leading the team, onshore/offshore team coordination.
- In-depth proficiency in Java and object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience developing Spring Boot / Spring MVC applications.
- Experience of working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure and integrate them.
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON / XML), SOAP with WSDL)
- Experience developing microservices.
- Experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Proficiency with Linux command line (Ubuntu).
- Experience using automated build and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with development and project tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Web API a plus.
- Experience with agile methodology preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
June 23, 2022