©2020.All rights reserved, Neutrinotechsystems.com
Practice Lead-Data Analytics (10-15+ Years Experience)
This position will be responsible for leading and build practice for our Data Analytics team.
- Gain an understanding of our business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of business data and database structures.
- Meet with customers to understand data requests, work with them to identify and close requirements gaps.
- Use SQL Server to retrieve, test and deliver data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create technical documentation for a data request on an as-needed basis.
- Identify opportunities for creating new analytics data structures to improve team efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members to build upon results to create deeper insights.
- Serve as mentor and problem-solver for Data Analysts by helping them resolve issues and get access to resources needed to deliver data to our customers.
- Monitor workflow of data analysts by assigning data requests and ensure completion dates are being met.
- Review completed data requests for quality before final artefacts are delivered to customers.
- Drive reporting and business intelligence with the use of available technology (Tableau, Power BI, SAP BI HANA) for an effective and efficient data analytics platform.
- Gather and Analyse complex data requests and information to enable data-driven business decisions.
- Ensure timely and accurate analytical digital products that provide management information and insights of business and process performance (key performance indicators, metrics).
- Conduct information analysis of performance variables, data management, measurement and analytics, data design principles, concept, and practices.
- Develop, with colleagues, detailed understanding of the business, and offer mentorship or technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Development of the Analytics team, including recruitment to fill the vacancies, supervising induction programme for new team members, and driving training and development of technical skills within the team.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of the project deliveries, resource management, technical support for team members and communication of the progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Providing support and advice to the Senior Leadership Team in the delivery of the organisation’s strategy and objectives.
- Managing day-to-day operations in the Analytics team alongside Lead Research Analysts, including prioritisation, project assignment, project pipeline, workload management, and risk management.
- Providing technical leadership and support to other team members through organised training sessions, ad hoc project advice and support on making technical decisions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally in order to facilitate Analytics’ involvement with projects across all business areas and development of new analytical project opportunities.
- Assessing new healthcare datasets and analytical propositions, and contributing to business development through writing proposals.
- Being accountable for the quality of the analytical deliveries and conducting and managing the quality assurance of the outputs produced by the Analytics team.
- Representing the Analytics team in various internal and external meetings to either present project work or provide analytical advice.
- Ensuring knowledge and experience is shared within the team and the wider business.
- Driving the ideas generation for research and development work within the Analytics team.
- Showing initiative in implementing improvements to products and processes within the business
- Further developing domain knowledge in healthcare and expertise in datasets and analytical methods used in the industry.
June 23, 2022