Technical Business System Analyst
CANDIDATE PROFILE –
- Minimum 6+ years of IT experience.
- Strong BSA background with 2+ years of BA experience.
- Must have 4 years in development or QA background (In ETL/MDM or data are the plus)
- Good to have experience in Healthcare/Life science Domain.
- Cloud certification (Any of those AWS/Azure/GCP) is plus.
- In depth knowledge in data and data warehousing concepts/ business intelligence.
- Moderate knowledge of SQL, to understand the customer data.
- Experienced and in-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies: Agile-Scrum and RUP. Experience .Net framework, APIs, SOA, Web-services, Microservice and familiar with Java/Scala applications.
- Highly skilled in conducting GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, Cause& effect Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Impact Analysis.
- Expertise in analyzing the Business Requirements and documenting them into artifacts like Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and System Requirement specification (SRS) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experienced in Documenting business rules and non-functional technical requirements like Data Integrity, Usability, Response times, Processing times etc.
- Exposure in CRM applications like MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce etc.
- Experience in capturing /documenting business requirements and interpreting them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong ability for detailed planning regarding integration requirements, development, and functional testing at the task level
- Generate test data/kafka messages/files as needed for sanity testing on integration prior to Functional QA
- Conduct the workshop session with Business.
- Experience in building field level/data level/functional level requirement gathering/mapping document.
- Understanding of ETL/Data warehousing /MDM/Big data concept followed by AI/ML.
- Understanding of the business problem/pain area and provide the initial probable technical solutions based on the latest tools and technologies to the business.
- Project Estimation coordination for the work breakdown structure. Ability to validate the teamwise estimation value.
- Build RFP/Pre-sales document and process flow diagram.
- Build wireframe/use case diagram/UML model based on the business requirement.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications (SRS/BRD).
- Responsibility which includes to identify the project RISK and communicate to the technical team as well as business stakeholders.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Ability to perform UAT, dress rehearsal, production release and product demonstration.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS:||Wireframe tools (balsmiq, sketch and pencil) , SQL, PYTHON, Cloud (AWS), Data warehouse, MDM, API, SOAP, REST webservices, SOA, WPF, WCF, Software Development, QA,AI/ML.|
|NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS:||MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote), Rational Unified Process, UML, Analytical skills, Business Requirements, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements gathering.|
|RELEASE ACTIVITY SKILLS:||GitHub, Bitbucket, Bamboo, SVN|
|TESTING SKILLS:||SOAPUI, POSTMAN, XML Spy, Selenium Automation, Jenkin Scripts, Acceptance Criteria.|
|SDLC TOOLS SKILLS:||JIRA, confluence, Agile, SAFe Agile, Lean, Waterfall, JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM, Clarity|
June 23, 2022